Hat Creek Renovation
- The terrain is steep at the North of the Site and transitions into a gradual slope down to a small creek running East / West to the South of the Building Location.
- An existing Septic Feild Sytem had to be inspected and tested by a ROWP to ensure that it could handle the addition.
- An addition of 20' x 40' which included a new Living Space and a New Master Bedroom
- Existing Bathroom was renovated to act as both the Main Bathroom and the Ensuite.
- The entire roof was removed and replaced with Pre-Engineered trusses.
- A small covered hot tub area and deck was added to the existing covered deck.